cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Greenaissance Idea Pin

danielhyng
Just visiting

This is my first experience in the Pinterest Business Community. I am trying out my Idea Pin on my New Board of Greenaissance Nature. I am grateful and happy to be part of this platform as Pinterest is constantly evolving to make it better and a have greater experience for Pinterest users. I am enjoying what Pinterest has to offer. 

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the community, @danielhyng!! Very happy to have you here and congrats on your first Idea Pin! Give us a shout if you need anything as you start your creator journey on Pinterest. 🙂 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
2 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the community, @danielhyng!! Very happy to have you here and congrats on your first Idea Pin! Give us a shout if you need anything as you start your creator journey on Pinterest. 🙂 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
danielhyng
Just visiting

Hi @PinterestGabby 

It would be great if you could give me some feedback on my idea pins and my boards so that I could improve them further on Pinterest. 

Cheers, 

Daniel

0 Kudos