Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Getting error messages again

foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

SS Error PBC.jpg

1 Kudo
30 Replies
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

@PinterestGabby  @sweethomelife  yes the same here, it appears when I use emojis or photos, but yesterday I was able to post a photo so I think it might have solved.

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's good news! Keep me posted. 🙂 

0 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@PinterestGabby Yet another error message today! What's weird is that the only thing I did was tag someone & nothing else unusual. SS is attached & I also had to make a SS in order to make my post response (also attached)SS Message 7-20-2020.jpgSS Error Message 7-20-2020.jpg

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@foodiehomechef, yeah, this shouldn't be happening. We have a ticket open with engineering and we're trying to get to the bottom of this!

2 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@PinterestGabby    Excellent my friend, hope they can fix this!

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Me too!! Believe me, you're not the only one who's frustrated... we have several folks reporting this! 

1 Kudo
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

I can only imagine Gabby! I don't know how you & Janice keep up with everything around here. As as the community grows... I imagine it will be even more difficult.

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

We do our best!!! 😂 -- question for you, I know you mentioned that you're a part of a few Pinterest groups...would you mind sharing which ones? I'm a few of a couple, too, and was curious if we're in the same ones. 🙂 

0 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@PinterestGabby   Hmmm... I don't recall saying that & I'm not a member of any Pinterest groups that I can think of. However, now you've got me curious... which ones are you a member of? Maybe I can check them out. I'm assuming you mean Facebook groups, right?

1 Kudo
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@foodiehomechef hi trying to respond to your message and it isn't letting me just keep getting error messages I will send my message on your Pinterest email Lisa

0 Kudos