Loves to help

SS Error PBC.jpg

Please visit my Pinterest page: Foodie Home Chef Thanks, Simone
Currently pinning to: Salad Recipes & BBQ Recipes
1 Kudo
21 Replies
Highlighted
Loves to help

It also happened here... it deleted all my text. Here's what I wrote @PinterestGabby @PinterestJanice This morning when I tried to add a .jpg (221k) to a response I got an error message & my post was truncated & the .jpg removed. I had also tried to enter a URL to my Pinterest boards page & the same thing happened   😞

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Posts regularly

I've also noticed if you use the words like Pint*rest or Am*zon they will be flagged as an error or if mention a file extension like j*g that will cause an error too.

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Posts regularly

BTW It took me five times to write that message because it kept getting flagged as an error.

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Loves to help

@foodiehomechef I get that all the time I sent some info to @PinterestGabby I know they are working on it.

Lisa

2 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Argg, thanks for flagging, everyone. I know @karen_whitworth also experienced this recently, too. Question for @realsouthamerica and @theburntsunsetnovel, are you adding any special characters i.e. selecting emojis, adding links, inserting images? Sounds like this might be happening when trying to add an image to your post. Adding in @sweethomelife, too! 

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Posts regularly

I am curious what device everyone is using to post on this board. I am using a Mac running macOS Catalina 10.15.5.

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Loves to help

@theburntsunsetnovel  That's crazy! Using the word Pinterest shouldn't cause problems right? Hope they can fix this permanently!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Loves to help

@theburntsunsetnovel    Dang! Frustrating 😞

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Loves to help

@realsouthamerica   Oh not you too! But I'm glad I'm not alone 😉   Hopefully when they fix it, it will be permanent!

PS I see you've got your original realsouthamerica account back up & running... yay  🙂

0 Kudos