Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Getting error messages again

foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

SS Error PBC.jpg

1 Kudo
30 Replies
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@PinterestGabby    For me it happens when I try to add an image (only) & when I add a link (only) and sometimes when I try to add an "@tag" (only). God forbid I should try all three in one post/reply, then I think the algorithm has heart failure! lol

1 Kudo
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@theburntsunsetnovel  I'm using a desktop computer with Windows 10 & Firefox browser.

0 Kudos
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@PinterestGabby @foodiehomechef @theburntsunsetnovel Hi there sometimes yes I add emojis|pictures|files - Okay so this might sound weird but anytime I write anything too long I also get the error message and I also got it when responding to email not consistently but yes sometimes.

I am using MAC Laptop running Cat. OS 10.15.5

Lisa

2 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks, everyone! This info is super helpful for me to send back to engineering. Keep you all posted. 🤞

3 Kudos
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

@foodiehomechef this happened to me as well, so I had to write it all again. i think it is something about the system, hope they will fix it very soon

2 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@AmericanoCrystals     Here's a tip for you... compose your post or reply in Windows Notepad or a word processing program. Once it's done copy/paste it here in PBC. If you get the error message and it's truncated, at least you have your original.

I've even gone so far as to copy the text & create a .jpg & post that in place of the text!

LOL I just tried to post a link for you to look at & it got cut off  *SIGH*

0 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades
1 Kudo
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

@foodiehomechef yeah I see, thank you 🙂

1 Kudo
sweethomelife
Just visiting

It seems to happen when I use @PinterestGabby or an emoji (which I have stopped using!) - and yes this is the second time I am trying to post this

2 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi folks! We made a small backend change that may have fixed this issue. Can everyone check and try posting again? If you're still getting errors, please let us know so we can continue troubleshooting. Thanks!  

cc: @theburntsunsetnovel@foodiehomechef@sweethomelife@AmericanoCrystals@therealsouthamerica  

2 Kudos