cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when i try to create a pro account

Hi, 

When i create my pro account, pinterest ask me what money i want to use, and when i select one money (euro for me), he say "error, try again" (see screenshot 1) 

Same thing when i ry to create my ad account (screenshot 2)

I tried with 2 diferents accounts, same result 

What happen's ? 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PinterestRenato

Hi @academie_des_colibris and welcome to the PBC!

If this is still happening, I will kindly ask you to try the following:

* Clear your browser's cache and cookies. You can learn how here.

* Make sure your browser or APP is up-to-date. You can check here.  

* Try from a different browser (Firefox, Chrome, or Safari are optimized).

* Disable any browser extensions one by one (extensions sometimes conflict with Pinterest).

* Temporarily turn off any ad blocker software you're running.

* Try from another computer.

This is important because what you're describing sounds like a minor issue that might be caused by a browser extension for example.

However, if the issue persists after this, I need you to file a ticket to our support team so they can investigate it for you. Let me know if you need anything else after this, please. 😊

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos

Thank you the probleme come from adblocker ! 

I created my business account and i try to lauche my first pub but i can not add my credit card, an other error appear but my card is correct, what happen's please ? ppp.PNG

0 Kudos
PinterestRenato

Hi @academie_des_colibris, thank you for your response.

In this case, if you have checked that your payment method meets the conditions stated in the accepted payments article, then you should file a ticket with our support team so they can take a look into your account individually. 

Let me know if you need anything else, please. 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos