cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emoticon comments on a pin??

Highlighted
Just visiting

This has me really puzzled.  When I make a pin, it does not have the heart icon across the top that allows people to comment with an emoticon.  Turning on allow comments occasionally seems to put the heart in place, but mostly not.  Then some of my pins have heart, smiley face etc comments, but when I look at the pin, there is no heart icon to allow this.  How did the commenter do this?

TLDR: I'd like to enable all viewers to make emoticon comments on my pins- how do I do this?

The screenshot attached below shows the heart icon at the upper right of the pin.  This is what I'd like to have available on all my pins!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Twelve_Houses, great question! Currently, reactions are only enabled on organic Video Pins and Story Pins, though we plan to expand to other types of Pins in the future. These are both forms of content creators have specifically built or uploaded to Pinterest. Enabling reactions on these Pins as a starting point allows us to give creators feedback on the content they make and upload to our platform. Hope this helps, and welcome to the community, btw! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

Thanks, Gabby.  I really like these, and am glad to hear they'll be available on additional types of pins in the future!

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Love hearing that feedback! Hope you have a great weekend. 🙂 

0 Kudos