Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Domain Mistakenly Flagged - How Long to Return to Normal?

typicallytopical
Loves to help

Hi all!

Pinterest recently found that their system mistakenly flagged my domain as low quality, not spam. This was why I was only seeing single figure impressions, no saves and no clicks on any new pins for the past 3 weeks, when I was used to seeing around 5-15k per pin, good saves and clicks etc.

However, my new pins are still showing single digit impressions even though it was fixed 2 days ago. Anyone who's had this or knows about this, how long did it take for your pin engagement to start 'fixing' or return to normal?

Thank you!

- Charlotte 

1 Kudo
13 Replies
typicallytopical
Loves to help

Hey @allaboutbabyblog did your new impressions fix yet? I'm on day 9 - no change so far.

I know this is happening to lots of pinners right now, but would love to just see an end in sight and for it to go back to normal. Is it possible to be more worried than before? Haha.

0 Kudos
allaboutbabyblog
Loves to help

@typicallytopical I am on day 9 now too and it has been a little better but not as great as it was before all of this happened.

I am currently experimenting again with different pin designs to make it hopefully better. 

I feel like all of Pinterest is just completely messed up with their changes lately xD we can only hope for the best 🙂 

0 Kudos
beautymone
Just visiting
This is happening to me too at this moment!
0 Kudos
elinamark0155
Just visiting

I had this happen to me with this https://migweldertech.com and was told it should go back to normal within 7-10 days 

I am not sure why it was flagged but it was not supposed to be flagged. This happened during their recent update.

this was two days ago and my traffic has been a little better already 

0 Kudos