Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Did you attend Pinterest Presents? Connect and share your feedback with us!

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (3)

Pinterest-Presents_Resort-Daydream.jpg

Hi everyone! For those of you who attended our first-ever global advertiser summit today, Pinterest Presents, we'd love to hear from you! We started a topic for people to connect and share their feedback, thoughts and biggest takeaways about the event today.  

📌tip: keep an eye out for select clips from the event shared on our YouTube channel! 

• What did you like about Pinterest Presents? 
  • What could be improved for our next event?
  • What would you like to see in future events? 
  • What were your biggest takeaways?
  • What did you think about the content?
  • Was there any topic/speaker that resonated with you?  

Anything else you want to share, we're all ears! We can't wait to hear from you. 💕

6 Kudos
16 Replies
kinderdiytrends
Posts regularly

Hi everyone,

it was a great event and I really loved the variety of guests and hosts. I share the opinion of the comments above. It was too long and sometimes the line between ads (which was the subject I think), new story pins, the benefit for advertisers and the creators was not that clear. I would love to see more of Pinterest Presents, but it was by chance that I got aware of that one. The subject of the friendly environment was true and nice, but it was mentionned too many times in my opinion. More of success stories which can be adopted to others would be nice.

3 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you ALL for this incredible feedback!! I've shared this thread with the Pinterest Presents team and they're extremely grateful. 🤗

@rachelhawkesBB which topics are you referring to? Trends? We'll be sharing some clips on our YT channel but they haven't been published yet! 

2 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for your feedback, @kinderdiytrends

1 Kudo
wellweatheredco
Posts regularly

@kinderdiytrends That's a great point with the success stories!

2 Kudos
MsJenniferDawn

It would have been amazing if we had the capability of asking questions.

3 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Good feedback, @MsJenniferDawn! Will pass to the team. Then again, we do have this community... 😉 

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone! Just dropping by with an update that the clips from Pinterest Presents are now live on our Youtube channel! If you attended the event, there will also be a recap email shared this week with links to the clips. Enjoy!! 💜

3 Kudos