cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating product rich pins from Etsy

OmbreCreative

Hi,

I have claimed my Etsy shop on Pinterest. I was wondering what next steps should I follow so that my product on Etsy can show up as Product rich pins on Pinterest?

Can you please advice

0 Kudos
2 Replies
pinterestmarketingexpert
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hello @OmbreCreative Every Pin from your store automatically becomes a Rich Pin. But I noticed the price isn't showing up. Not sure if there's a glitch @PinterestJazmin  Here's how to get started with Product Rich Pins https://help.pinterest.com/en/business/article/product-pins

This might help as well https://community.pinterest.biz/t5/support-and-questions/pins-linked-to-etsy-not-pulling-metadata/td...

Anna Bennett
1 Kudo
PinterestDavid

Hi @OmbreCreative and welcome to the PBC!

I appreciate your assistance @pinterestmarketingexpert!

Rich Pins are a type of Pin that automatically syncs information from your website to your Pins.

Like @pinterestmarketingexpert mentioned, every Pin from your Etsy store already has the proper metatags to show all the designated rich information.

If you are experiencing issues with Rich Pins, try plugging in your marked up web page URL into our rich Pin Validator to identify the problem or fetch new data for your Pin. Also, make sure your domain/host isn't blocking the Pinterest Crawler, as doing so will prevent you from creating rich Pins. 

You can identify Rich Pins by the extra information above and below the image on closeup and the bold title in your feed. If something changes on the original website, the rich Pin updates to reflect that change.

If, after fetching new scrape information, you're still facing an issue with your Rich Pins not populating correctly, please file a ticket with our Help Center.

The team who's going to reply to your ticket are specialized to fully answer your query and investigate your issue. You should receive a reply from them soon.

I wish there was more I could do here. Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime, and keep us posted on the information provided by support.

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos