cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversions

Highlighted
Just visiting

Yes, fully on the same page, however with ads and attention to your brand, services or site, comes conversions into clients. Ultimately, we are advertising not just to only bring awareness but to also monetize, but done it a subtle way.

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Problem-solver

@CoachAJUSA Hi there I hear you on that - Monetizing for me has come I guess after subscriptions now for me of course its slower because of the type of service I offer and the type of website I have .... a blog.

In your case I can clearly see how Conversions would happen quickly using ads in addition to bringing awareness to your brand | site. If you are using "good pins" that already are resonating with your current audience or any new audiences that you create with Pinterest then doing an Ad Campaign for example would just boost your pins in a subtle way and provide the ability to monetize without being a pushy salesman - Example I would definitely pay for your mental coaching because lifting weight and skateboarding require some serious thought and planning and sometimes a serious push mentally to "get it done" and simply there really isn't anyone who does that....New Business?

One of the things that I think happens is that many people run ads with the anticipation and expectation that their products or services will simply just fly out the internet door but like anything the foundation needs to be laid and trust needs to be established in order for people to want to give you their money.

Thoughts?

Lisa😁

Please Visit My Pinterest Page & Follow https://www.pinterest.com/realsouthamerica0427 Thanks, Lisa❤️
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just visiting

@realsouthamerica Indeed!!

My channel on ROKU is a new component of my Fitness Business, yes. So, subscriptions will be necessary for optimal monetization. I am definitely putting lots of thoughts into my ads before I run them. I will take that into account too and use pins that have had great responses. Yes, trust must be established and not come across as such a hard sale, giving value to them too. Oh, I know nor do I expect for things to fly through the internet, although at times that happens. 

1 Kudo
Highlighted
Loves to help
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Loving this whole thread! 💕

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!
2 Kudos