Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Confusing Analytics on my pins

nickvisdev
Just visiting

I'm just going through some old pins to see how they performed and am very confused by the analytics.

The plain stats read like it was only ever on screen 3 times and never saved/clicked but right underneath it says it was saved to several boards (when I click "see all" it's quite a list).

So are the stats just wrong? This is quite a headscrather and currently I don't feel like I can get a clear picture on how my pins are performing.

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

The total could be correct in my opinion, but I believe you are seeing the stats only for the last 30 days, and not the lifetime. If you scroll up it should give the option to view the stats for the last 30, 60 or 90 days.

A third party tool like Tailwind can give you more detail I think. I hope this helps you.

View solution in original post

3 Kudos
3 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

The total could be correct in my opinion, but I believe you are seeing the stats only for the last 30 days, and not the lifetime. If you scroll up it should give the option to view the stats for the last 30, 60 or 90 days.

A third party tool like Tailwind can give you more detail I think. I hope this helps you.

3 Kudos
nickvisdev
Just visiting

Oh derp yeah you're absolutely right I missed that. Makes total sense as it's a very old pin.

Thanks for pointing that out Michael!

2 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

You're welcome!

0 Kudos