Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

CAN'T CREATE A BOARD COVER

tadahzorganizingblog
Just visiting

Every time I try to add a board cover to one of my boards, the wheel keeps spinning and it won't open. This has nothing to do with my internet connection. I see messages from others that are experiencing the same thing. This is extremely frustrating. That and the can't see my boards unless I click save now. Please Pinterest, fix these problems! 

I am losing pressure time in my pin work today.

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tadahzorganizingblog
Just visiting

This seems to be working this morning. I am able to change my board covers now. Not sure what the problem was but thank you for your help. 😊

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
7 Replies
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@tadahzorganizingblog Hi there sorry that your having difficulty - before I answer I have one question have you updated your software? Desktop + Browsers that you use and Mobile + Browsers + Pinterest App? Lisa😁

0 Kudos
tadahzorganizingblog
Just visiting

Hi, Yes I have tried everything. The funny thing is, my iPhone is still the old way. With the "Boards" option, not the "Save" option that my laptop now has. 

I have been able to create a new pin on my laptop and then go onto my iPhone to create a Board Cover.

It's been a real pain in the butt!

1 Kudo
tadahzorganizingblog
Just visiting

That wasn't a swear word... but ok 

1 Kudo
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@tadahzorganizingblog Hi there no worries on the word.....hehe I ask about updates because with Apple for example they recently updated the IOS and Google has been updating like mad and I know a few others in the community who have removed their browsers like chrome and reinstalled them or I don't know Safari. Yesterday, I had the same issue as you for like 10 minutes and then I re-loaded Chrome and voila it was fixed but yes the spinning wheel equivalent to the dreaded blue screen 😱- Alternatively, you can file a ticket with Support (I included the Video) and then keep your ticket# as reference for @PinterestGabby because she is the best Pinterest Inspector ever! My spinning wheel was not due to internet it was for me a browser issue. Lisa😁

Submit A Ticket Features & Settings

1 Kudo
tadahzorganizingblog
Just visiting

This seems to be working this morning. I am able to change my board covers now. Not sure what the problem was but thank you for your help. 😊

2 Kudos
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@tadahzorganizingblog Hello and Happy Saturday! Glad its working for you - I have a new Pinterest look on my account so I am wondering if they were just updating? I hope you have a great weekend! Lisa😁

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry about that, @tadahzorganizingblog! We went ahead and fixed your post for ya. 🙂 

0 Kudos