Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Can someone help with account suspension?

wanderwwonder
Just visiting

I tried to message @PinterestGabby directly, but it seems I can't. Not sure this will go through, either, but giving it a try. I've had my account WanderWWonder for years. I only post either directly or through TailWind. Last Monday, June 29, I logged into Pinterest and noticed my traffic was down. I noticed some weird old photos showing up on my feed from years ago when I used to have my account connected to my Instagram feed. I immediately tried to change my password, fearing someone had hacked my account. Before I could do that, I was locked out of Pinterest and told my account was "suspended" due to spamming. I have never spammed. I have tried to get help and was told someone would review the account within 24 - 48 hours. It is now 1 week and I've heard nothing. I have YEARS worth of pins on that account. Is there anything I can do to get this back up and running? I have always tried to be diligent and even just paid for my first promoted pin recently. What can I do? Is there a person who can help? Thank you. 

1 Kudo
4 Replies
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@wanderwwonder @PinterestGabby Hi there I am sorry you having so much difficulty I can only imagine how you feel - I wonder have you also tried contacting tailwind? This is not the first time I have heard that an account was closed or their were other problems with an account and numbers et al. for people who use Tailwind. I personally do not use third party apps but I chat with two ladies who have had similar experiences. Lisa

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wanderwwonder thanks for coming to the community to seek a resolution to the issue with your Pinterest account. Can you send the ticket # so we can check on the status? Feel free to send me a private message if you'd prefer. Thank you! 

1 Kudo
wanderwwonder
Just visiting

I received a notice on 7/9 that everything is reactivated and that it was a "Pinterest mistake." Thanks!

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Glad to hear this was resolved, @wanderwwonder! Hope to see you around the community. ❤️

0 Kudos