cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Board + Section Strategy

foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@mindbodyabode @PinterestGabby  Hey Ash, going to answer this post more fully tomorrow morning... but I wanted to give you the link to a post I made here at PBC regarding how to add your signature to your post: https://community.pinterest.biz/t5/creator-chat/add-your-signature-with-links-to-your-pbc-posts/m-p/...

Please follow me on Pinterest: Foodie Home Chef Thanks! Simone ♥
Currently Pinning to: Father's Day & Memorial Day / July 4th & BBQ / Grilling
1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mindbodyabode Ash! Do you need help getting your signature hyperlinked or were the instructions that @foodiehomechef sufficient? Let me know. 🙂 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

1 Kudo
mindbodyabode
Posts regularly

Awe thanks for following up @PinterestGabby ! I read that entire thread from Simone's original instructions. I made the edit, but the setting only saved what I had before the hyperlink text. So I figured it didn't stick because my account wasn't yet approved for same. Though, if that's not the case - I'd love some extra help to finish this up 🤓 

And @foodiehomechef - so glad we're friends here now!! 

Ash | Alternative Home, Interior & Land Designer
Follow MINDBODYABODE for inspiration!
1 Kudo
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@mindbodyabode  Yeah I think you might be right as to needing to be approved for a signature Ash, but @PinterestGabby can tell you for sure if that's the case.

I'm glad we're friends here too 😊

1 Kudo
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

Mornin' Ash, the only tweak I'd make to my previous answers is when you're waiting for a pin to show up in Pinterest search results. That could take anywhere from 2 weeks to a couple of months... depending on how much "action" your pin is receiving.

Oh yes... your Pinterest account is an ever evolving creation for sure!

Just went over to your Pinterest page & I just love the concepts you're embracing! I followed you while I was at it 😊

Everything looks pretty good, my only suggestion is to rename your board called "My Blog Posts" naming it after your blog name AND drag it into the first position on your page (right after the "All Pins" board. That way anyone who visits your Pinterest account will be able to easily find your own stuff & hopefully visit your blog!

2 Kudos
mindbodyabode
Posts regularly

Ah, I didn't even think to search for my own pins to see how it when they pop up - nice extra @foodiehomechef !

And thanks, of course, for the super kind words. You're encouragement means a whole lot. I'm following you right back 😉

I'm off to go change that board name! 

Ash | Alternative Home, Interior & Land Designer
Follow MINDBODYABODE for inspiration!
2 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

Mornin' Ash, thanks for following me back❣️ I've also "friended" you here at PBC 😊

1 Kudo
ModestHut
Just visiting

Wow, you girls are amazing!! I sell home decor and furniture products and have been thinking about the exact same questions.  I even got on a call w/ a marketing strategist from Pinterest today but soon realized she somehow didn't know anything about how to grow your brand unless she got paid.  If anyone else is in the same retail/e-commerce area that I'm in or @foodiehomechef (your an inspiration to me). I have 168k followers on Instagram but I've already made more sales from Pinterest within a week than I have from 3 months on instagram.  If anyone needs help or free promo on insta let me know @ModestHut .  @mindbodyabode Thanks for asking what everyone else was thinking!

http://modesthut.com 

Modest Hut
2 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

Hi there @ModestHut welcome to the community & nice to meet you 😊   Thank you so much for your kind compliment, it's most appreciated!

I gave up on Instagram a couple of years ago. It was way too much work & I didn't seem to be getting anywhere... so I just left my account sitting there (just in case). Pinterest has always been my best Social Media tool & I get more traffic from Pinterest than all my other social media accounts combined times 6!

1 Kudo
ModestHut
Just visiting

@foodiehomechef thank you for the kind words and for some hope for pinterest.  If you ever have time, bc i'm sure ur busy like me running ur own business, having issues, marketing, trying to save money and still HAVE A LIFE lol, possibly talk w/ me about some  strategies on pinterest?   I've been trying to find someone who's smart and ambitious so if you have the time just let me know.  I'm @ModestHut on every social platform you can think of:) 

ModestH_mobile.png

Modest Hut
2 Kudos