Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Blue Shop Now Button On Product Pins

81social
Just visiting

Hi! I have an e-commerce client in the verified merchant program. When we create pins for specific items in her shop (she uses Shopify) and link directly to the items--some pins get the blue shop button in the pin description area while others don't. Is there something specific that designates that function. It seems to be hit or miss. Nothing is different as far as the pins themselves, just some have the shop the item button and others don't. We'd obviously like to have it on all her product pins. I'd love any insight you could give. Thanks in advance for your time!

@PinterestGabby @PinterestLucy 

1 Kudo
5 Replies
81social
Just visiting

Any tips @PinterestBrad @PinterestRenato Thanks!

1 Kudo
PinterestRenato
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hi @81social and welcome to the PBC!

Thank you for sharing this issue. Let me check on that and I will get back to you. 

0 Kudos
81social
Just visiting

Thanks, any update on this? @PinterestRenato 

0 Kudos

@PinterestGabby was there any advice on this issue? I also have a client wondering why some get the blue Shop button in the description and others don't. Thanks!  

0 Kudos
PinterestRenato
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

HI @81social and @vivianscustomcreations,

Thank you for sharing this here and I apologize for my late response.

Actually, the blue Shop button is currently not a feature that can be set up by the users, meaning that its availability is still random. 

However, if it becomes available for everyone in the future, it will be certainly announced.  🤞 

0 Kudos