Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Best way to drive traffic to a Business site

adrianlawrence100
Just visiting

I am looking for some guidance.  I run a business intelligence site with 4.8million listings, I am trying to drive more traffic to the listing pages, but its an issue as there so many of them and whilst I have nice pics and posts in my blog that work for pinterest I am struggling to think of an approach that might work.

Thanks and apologies if my question is dumb I have only been a personal user of Pinterest until now ))

0 Kudos
6 Replies
michellebuckdesigns
Just visiting

Do you have a business account on Pinterest? I'd think if you used Tailwind, which is what I'd suggest so you could schedule them out, is that you could use their browser button (if you have images already on your site that you could just pin). Then you'd have to add them all to the drafts folder. I'm not sure if their is any other way to do it. Pushing them over to Pinterest one by one would be a bit daunting. You don't want to push all that content over at once. I suggest pinning them in intervals and adding other content besides your own.

2 Kudos
adrianlawrence100
Just visiting

Yes I do have a business account, but not sure how pinterest would react if I publishes millions of images over even a long period of time.

0 Kudos
faithfilledinfl
Just visiting

Make category boards.

Use proper hashtags.

Design eye-catching animated pins.

Add "fresh" pins daily.

- Jo Wilmer

0 Kudos
faithfilledinfl
Just visiting

Just went to your Pinterest board.

Pins are NOT what Pinterest likes... wrong size.

0 Kudos
tailwind
Loves to help

Hmmmm, that would be a lot of images. Does each listing have its own page and unique image? Trying to picture what they would look like. If that's the case, I would start with the ones that are mostly likely to convert.

I can't imagine you'd get through that many millions of images, but you don't really need to to get some great results. 

~ Alisa

0 Kudos
leonilacapel

-Pin consistently at least 5x per day

Add "fresh" pins daily.

Make category boards.

Use proper hashtags.

Design eye-catching animated pins.

-Write keyword-rich descriptions and boards. Use Pinterest like the search engine it is. Make sure your pin descriptions are on point. Use rich pins to add more information to each post.

-Design images at the proper size.

I do these things my website Coin Master and pins was s grow 

0 Kudos