cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automated instagram posts stopped posting automatically to pinterest.

My automated instagram posts stopped posting automatically to pinterest. I still have instagram claimed and I still have the automated posting optioned turned on. Not sure what changed in my account to prevent new instagram posts sharing automatically in pinterest. I would appreciate some help if anyone has experienced that and has some solutions.

Bistra

3 Kudos
5 Replies
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@bistrahristovaphotography @PinterestGabby Hi there - I believe that is no longer a feature with Pinterest I saw a notice a few weeks ago that mentioned that they were stopping that. Gabby is that the case? Lisa

Please Follow Me On Pinterest: Real South American Living Thanks! Lisa❤️
Currently Pinning to: southamerica.fit Happy Valentine's Day❤️
0 Kudos

Thank you, that will be very strange because it still appears as an option and all the buttons are still there, hm...I will wait and see if @PinterestGabby  confirms. I appreciate you helping me out @therealsouthamerica 

1 Kudo
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@bistrahristovaphotography @PinterestGabby No problem my pleasure. Lisa

Please Follow Me On Pinterest: Real South American Living Thanks! Lisa❤️
Currently Pinning to: southamerica.fit Happy Valentine's Day❤️
1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @bistrahristovaphotography, welcome to the community! We had another community member as a similar question and you can see the thread here. Hope that helps! 😊

Thanks for always being quick to help out, @therealsouthamerica. ❤️

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!

2 Kudos

Thank you, alas, it was true, at least now I know not to meddle with it . Thank you both again @PinterestGabby @therealsouthamerica 

2 Kudos