Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Automated instagram posts stopped posting automatically to pinterest.

My automated instagram posts stopped posting automatically to pinterest. I still have instagram claimed and I still have the automated posting optioned turned on. Not sure what changed in my account to prevent new instagram posts sharing automatically in pinterest. I would appreciate some help if anyone has experienced that and has some solutions.

Bistra

3 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @bistrahristovaphotography, welcome to the community! We had another community member as a similar question and you can see the thread here. Hope that helps! 😊

Thanks for always being quick to help out, @therealsouthamerica. ❤️

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
5 Replies
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@bistrahristovaphotography @PinterestGabby Hi there - I believe that is no longer a feature with Pinterest I saw a notice a few weeks ago that mentioned that they were stopping that. Gabby is that the case? Lisa

0 Kudos

Thank you, that will be very strange because it still appears as an option and all the buttons are still there, hm...I will wait and see if @PinterestGabby  confirms. I appreciate you helping me out @therealsouthamerica 

1 Kudo
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades
1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @bistrahristovaphotography, welcome to the community! We had another community member as a similar question and you can see the thread here. Hope that helps! 😊

Thanks for always being quick to help out, @therealsouthamerica. ❤️

2 Kudos

Thank you, alas, it was true, at least now I know not to meddle with it . Thank you both again @PinterestGabby @therealsouthamerica 

2 Kudos