cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are these the keywords to focus?

Highlighted
Just visiting
Labels (2)

Are these the keywords to focus? Pinterest has always talked about using google analytics. It helps us find a pin that fits our best target keywords. I recorded these 2 short videos about using that best pin. Here this is the case. The videos explain better what I am asking about. Please watch! Thank you. @strawcouture

@PinterestGabby  @PinterestJanice  

1 Kudo
2 Replies
Highlighted
Just visiting

Yes, this can be kind of perplexing to figure out 🙂

Okay, so you have multiple keywords there ... (you mention Pinterest says to use Google Analytics? I'd love to know where you saw that ...)

First, it's probably a good idea to break these keywords up and search for them on Pinterest - what do you see when you first type them into the search bar here on Pinterest? It is likely that only a couple of the phrases are sending traffic and are terms people are actually searching for. If nothing relevant comes up in the drop down menu as you are typing in the search bar then that's probably a phrase you can disregard.

Hope that helps! @jenniferppriest @smartcreativesocial

Creator of SMART Pin Pro || I help savvy online entreprenuers grow their business using Pinterest. Start at https://smartpin.pro
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @strawcouture and @jenniferppriest! Pinterest does not have an external keyword planner like Google, however, you can definitely leverage keyword targeting in which you can use match types and negative keywords to target Pinners’ search terms with even more precision. Hope this helps! 🤞

Have you personalized your community profile yet?
Submit your Story Pin for a chance to be featured on the Today tab!