Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Anyone else loving the conversion insights for those who have the verified merchant programs?

hellodebbieroy
Just visiting

Hi, Everyone!
My name is Debbie, and I just wanted to say hi!
Anyone else in love with the conversion insights for those in the verified merchant program and Shopify merchant programs?
This makes life so much easier to help businesses identify organic sales resulting directly from Pinterest.
My month-end reporting life has been simplified. 👏👏👏

5 Kudos
9 Replies
PinterestJanice
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Great to hear these programs are helping streamline your insights @hellodebbieroy . It sounds like this piece is working for you, do you have any thoughts on functions/features we can improve? Or maybe new items for these that would help you identify your Pinterest sales better? Would love to hear any other feedback you have. 🙂

1 Kudo
hellodebbieroy
Just visiting

I'm sure I will in the future @PinterestJanice  but for now, I find it pretty simple to navigate. I also like seeing the organic add to carts so that we can circle back to those pins to see what we could optimize/ do better etc. 🙂

2 Kudos
simplepinmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

It looks like Conversion Insights is being rolled out to more accounts now! This could be a great topic for another Q&A! We're excited to get to know it a little more! @PinterestJanice 

-Tabby

4 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@hellodebbieroy   Hi Debbie & welcome to the Community! Hope to see you around here regularly 😊

1 Kudo
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

hi there! @hellodebbieroy 

Thank you for this post! I am in the process of applying VMP and I would love to hear your experiences.

2 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Good idea, @simplepinmedia!! Making a note of this now. ❤️ 

1 Kudo
adrianlawrence100
Just visiting

No but as you speak so highly of the insights I'll check them out ))

1 Kudo
hellodebbieroy
Just visiting

Highly recommend! Make it a regular habit to explore your analytics and insights! 

1 Kudo
hellodebbieroy
Just visiting

Hey Sophia! Love your Pinterest account. Let me know if you have questions! 

0 Kudos