Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Any update about LOST FOLLOWERS?

acolorfuldayp
Just visiting

Since July 1st my account  @acolorfuldayp lost almost 60k followers.  I received 2 message from Pinterest help desk in the middle of July telling me they were working in solve this but after that they have been not offering any update, and definitively the lost of these followers are affecting my analytics.

I would like to know if some of the others affected accounts have received an answer about what solution or help Pinterest is going to give us to repair this situation.

I hope that Pinterest at least takes responsibility in this and offers alternatives to those affected.  Is to have accountability

@PinterestGabby 

1 Kudo
4 Replies
strangeharbors
Just visiting

Same here. Over 60K lost followers and tanked engagement with no responses other than the generic “we’re working on it.”

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @acolorfuldayp and @strangeharbors, thank you both for sharing your feedback and experience here on the community. I've escalated both of your cases to engineering for review. Thanks again for taking the time to report! 

1 Kudo
strangeharbors
Just visiting

Hi @PinterestGabby , thanks for replying. Can you keep us apprised of the situation and of what the engineers have to say? At this point, the support desk is just waiting 4-5 days for a canned response. Thank you!

1 Kudo
acolorfuldayp
Just visiting

@PinterestGabby Thank you for your answer.  I hope they can offer some updates or news about this issue.

0 Kudos