cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

all pins section

heartinhawaii
Just visiting

I  miss the "all pins" section. In retrospect, it was one of my favorite things about Pinterest. Some people have spent years here curating pins with certain aesthetics and "all pins" is where they visually conglomerated. It had a nice flow to it. I've read that Pinterest is supposed to be a visual platform. Removing this function destroys that flow and personality; the whole function of the Pinterest appeal for some of us.

(edit) IMO, it's comparable to if Flickr removed the "photostream" function.

2 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
westsouthstudio
Just visiting
0 Kudos
8 Replies
xoklch

Completely AGREE!

Things that should have never been removed and have never been addressed:

1. You can't search for specific boards anymore. Why?
  2. You can't see who/what everyone else is following to find similar accounts to theirs. Why?
  3. You can't view "All Pins" anymore on your own account - why do we have to go to each individual board to see everything we've saved now? Aesthetic is lost here.
  4. You can't clear your searches anymore. Why?
  5. You can't get rid of the "Shopping" board that none of us asked for. Why?
1 Kudo
nestinglane
Just visiting

All Pins.jpg

Pinterest tweeted today that All Pins is coming back!

1 Kudo
healthyambitionsteam
Loves to help

@nestinglane Wow!! Pinterest actually listened to something creators said???  Now if we could just get them to add a link to idea pins

If you enjoy yummy Keto Recipes visit my Pinterest page: Healthy Ambitions Thanks, Cathy
2 Kudos
nestinglane
Just visiting

If only!

0 Kudos
westsouthstudio
Just visiting
0 Kudos
heartinhawaii
Just visiting

Thank you Pinterest!!! 😊

0 Kudos
rue_skyler12

maybe people should check me out because I opened my Pinterest to a business but it is not doing so well

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all! I'm a bit late to the thread but thank you all for sharing your thoughts and feedback about this on the PBC. We're working to bring back All Pins again soon. Keep an eye out on your account for an update! 😉 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos