Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

All about Ads Manager

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
lyc-header-path-2.png

If you’re interested in creating ads and campaigns on Pinterest, Ads Manager is your new best friend. Ads Manager is a campaign management tool, a one-stop-shop for creating, managing and reporting on Pinterest advertising campaigns. 

In our brand new Ads Manager guide you’ll learn… 

• Choosing a campaign objective 🔎
  • The importance of audience targeting 👥
  • Budget, spend and scheduling 💵
  • And a whole lot of #Protips 📝

We’d love to hear your thoughts on the guide and if it was helpful! Please drop any comments or feedback below. 🙂

7 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TheSereneCorner
Posts regularly

Gabby back at it again with the fire tips! Appreciate you!

View solution in original post

4 Kudos
8 Replies
TheSereneCorner
Posts regularly

Gabby back at it again with the fire tips! Appreciate you!

4 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Appreciate YOU, @TheSereneCorner!! 🙏🤗

3 Kudos
MERCEDES831
Just visiting

How much to you bid? 

1 Kudo
justynjen
Just visiting

Hi! Any advice for helping fitness trainers advertise on Pinterest without getting their ads disapproved due to the new guidelines? I've had no luck! 

3 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @justynjen! Sorry to hear that you're running into trouble with your ads! Let me check back with our team on this and I'll follow-up with you here. 🙂 

@MERCEDES831, how can we help? Are you looking for guidance on bidding? 

1 Kudo
epicphrase

@PinterestGabby much appreciated. Do we have any detailed guide on ads manager setup and working? 

2 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @justynjen! Apologies for the delay in response here, and great question! I'd recommend taking a look at our advertiser guidelines and making sure your ads align with what we have outlined in the 'Weight loss products and services' section. LMK if you have any specific qs, though, happy to answer and help where I can! 🙂 

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @epicphrase! Apologies for the late response. That sounds like a helpful resource we could share with the community, maybe something like the Product Spotlights we launched last month. Thoughts? In the meantime, the guide shared above and our Help Center articles are good places to start. 🙂 

1 Kudo