Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Ads Campaign remains with "Disabled" Status

flexinspire
Labels (3)

Hi,

So, I was launching a new ads campaign and went through all the required steps to do so: campaign level, ad group, and ad. I clicked the launch button but the campaign status remains as "disabled". Once I go over to "Ads" > "Overview" I also get a notification message on top that says "Looks like there are issues with your account. Try the help center to get reactivated.", as you can see in the screenshot attached.
What am I supposed to do in order to get it reactivated? I visited the Help Center but did not know what to look for, let alone find a solution.

Has this happened to somebody else?
Thanks,
Joao

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestSusana

Hi @thewholesale!

When a campaign is disabled, it usually means that there's an issue with the payment method or an unpaid bill. I would recommend updating your payment method by going to Ads > Billing and checking Ads > Billing > Billing history for any missed bills. Updating the payment method will retry any pending charges.

Let me know if you need anything else!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
PinterestJanice
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

@flexinspire Hi Joao, sorry to hear you were having trouble. While reviewing your message to see if you still needed help I noticed it looks like your campaign is running. I hope this has resolved itself but if not you can submit a ticket directly to support to have them review and help you out. 

0 Kudos
thewholesale

I have the same issue. I don't know why my all campaigns are disabled.

0 Kudos
PinterestSusana

Hi @thewholesale!

When a campaign is disabled, it usually means that there's an issue with the payment method or an unpaid bill. I would recommend updating your payment method by going to Ads > Billing and checking Ads > Billing > Billing history for any missed bills. Updating the payment method will retry any pending charges.

Let me know if you need anything else!

0 Kudos
anorganisedspace
Just visiting

Hi, 
I have this same issue that all my campaigns have Disabled. This was due to the the payment method had expired. But a new payment method has been added and the campaigns cannot be reactivtaed. I have tried duplicating to launch as new campaigns but this also has not worked. 
Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks 🙂

0 Kudos
PinterestFernanda

Hey @anorganisedspace, thanks for bringing this to our attention and sharing your experience on the community. The best way for you to proceed is to file a ticket with our team, who will be able to diagnose and figure out what's going on with your account. 

Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime, thank you. 

0 Kudos