Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Active Catalog Feed but No Shop Tab?

thehalcyonhive
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

I have two separate clients who I've recently set up their catalog feed on Pinterest.  Both catalogs have been approved and are active but neither account has the Shop tab on their profile yet.  Has anyone else run into issues with this?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
alisammeredith
Loves to help

Hello there, Cali! Have you set up at least one product group for each client? I didn't have to do that because I use Shopify, but if you are using another method, it's my understanding that you'll need to do that. Here's a bit more information on that.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
3 Replies
alisammeredith
Loves to help

Hello there, Cali! Have you set up at least one product group for each client? I didn't have to do that because I use Shopify, but if you are using another method, it's my understanding that you'll need to do that. Here's a bit more information on that.

1 Kudo
thehalcyonhive
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Ok - strange development...

One client got the shop tab after I submitted a help desk ticket.  She only currently has 6 items on her catalog so I'm not able to create and feature a custom product group.  But I guess that's okay since her catalog issue is resolved and she was able to get verified too.

Now my other client who has 50+ products still doesn't have the shop tab. 😞  I've tried creating a product group and have also sent up a help desk ticket...I might have to try and reach out to Pinterest again on that one.

Thanks @alisammeredith!

1 Kudo
alisammeredith
Loves to help

Oh, that’s cool about the first account. I didn’t know you could get verified with such a smal number of product. Glad to know that!

Yeah, that other one sounds like a glitch. I hope they get it sorted out for you @thehalcyonhive !

0 Kudos