Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Account wrongfully flagged as spam

danielleslagel

Account was wrongfully marked as spam. We have submitted a ticket multiple times and there has been no response?  Is there anyway someone can look into this?

@PinterestGabby @Anonymous @PinterestJanice 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
SaltySideDish
Just visiting

same. Again. Third time since may. 

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@danielleslagel, can you send us the ticket # so we can escalate with our team? Should be located in your email. Thanks! 

0 Kudos
suchasweetheartblog

Hi @PinterestGabby! Could you also escalate my situation to the Pinterest team? This has been going on for close to 3 weeks and my business is getting hit hard. #215187. I appreciate your help!!

-Gabby Bre

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @suchasweetheartblog, thanks for tagging me and providing the ticket #. I took a look and can see that our team responded to you on September 7th with more information about your account. If you have questions, please respond directly to the support ticket so it routes back to the agent who was helping you. Thanks and lmk if you have questions in the meantime! 

0 Kudos
teammz0610

Hi, @PinterestGabby - do you have a suggestion for how to get a response on topics like this? My account has fallen off dramatically since January and I've not been able to get any response as to why. I've continued to add fresh, original pins and I get no views at all. I'm really frustrated!

thanksl Lizzy

0 Kudos