cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account not visible on pinterest

demeubelmakelaar

Hello URGENT help needed

Our business account is somehow not visible and to be found on pinterest. Only the private one which is the source of where we started to create business page from?

We have made several boards, pins and followed others, however nothing seems to work.

Please help!

1 Kudo
11 Replies
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@demeubelmakelaar @PinterestGabby Hi there - have you tried updating your version of Pinterest? On mobile or desktop? Sometimes if you update|logout and login it will fix whatever is happening I have had not the same issues but similar things I find doing this or clearing my browsing history helps.

I hope this helps you.

Lisa😁

Please Follow Me On Pinterest: Real South American Living Thanks! Lisa❤️
Currently Pinning to: southamerica.fit Happy Valentine's Day❤️
1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @demeubelmakelaar, thanks for flagging this in the community. Your best bet here is to file a ticket with our internal team who will be able to diagnose and figure out what's going on with your account. Hope this helps and let us know if you have any questions in the meantime! 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
ridhimau1609

Hi, I'm also facing the same issue with my business account. my colleagues are not able to find my account and it's is troubling me a lot. please give some instructions on how to fix this.

Please help!

0 Kudos
PinterestSusana

Hi @ridhimau1609 and welcome to the PBC.

Did you get the chance to follow @PinterestGabby 's tip? The best would be filing a ticket with our support team so they can diagnose and figure out what's going on with your account.

Let me know if you need anything else!

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

0 Kudos
silsoles

Hello,

I have the same issue, my business account is not visible to be found. I opened 3 tickets with the support team  but I got always the same automatic response telling me something different and not solving my problem.

How can I open a ticket without getting and automatic response?

thanks

0 Kudos
PinterestRenato
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hi @silsoles!
Thank you for sharing this here, and I'm sorry you are facing this issue. But also, I'd like to welcome you to our community. 

Could you please share with me the ticket number the support team gave to you? I can take a look into this for you to understand what happened. Thanks! 😊

0 Kudos
kateiliphotography

Hi! I have the same problem. Switched to a business profile a month ago. Uploaded couple of pins, but when I try to search for my account under people nothing appears. I sent a ticket but got an automatic response. 

0 Kudos
gregoryfleet

Same issue for me too. I opened a business account INZSPIRE Interior Design, uploaded a couple of pins also, now have a potential commercial client project (hospitality) and was going to create a mood board just now however I cannot find my account. An old personal one is there but even with that, I am unable to add any pins or find the search bar to look for certain images. 

0 Kudos
PinterestRenato
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hi @kateiliphotography, and welcome to our community!

Please, respond to the automated response you've received and ask to talk to an agent. That way, someone from our support team will continue the ticket with you. 😊

Hi @gregoryfleet and welcome too! In your case, if you have created this business account for longer than five days, I would like to kindly ask you to file a ticket with our support team. 

However, if your account is less than five days old, please wait a little more before searching for it again. 😊

Let me know if I can help both of you with anything else, please!

1 Kudo