Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Product Release Roundup for Creators [December 2022]

Product Release Roundup for Creators [December 2022]

PinterestJoan_0-1671138070742.png

Hi Creators! Welcome back to the latest installment of the Product Release Note Roundup.

In case you missed the previous roundup, you can check it out here. If you're new here, the Creator Product Release Notes is a series in the PBC that covers creator-specific updates such as known issues, new features, fixes and more. The Creator Articles page is your space on the PBC to stay informed and up-to-date with all things related to Pinterest business and creator tools and products.

Please be sure to rate this article if it was helpful, or leave a comment below to share feedback if you need more information about a change or update. 🌟

Following feed

We’ve made some updates to the following feed. The following feed on your profile has been removed and we’re excited for you to continue discovering content from people and ideas you follow through notifications, modules, and your profile — inclusive of board follows. This updated experience will allow for more engagement with your content. (Global iOS + Android).

Image Stickers on Android

We’re excited to announce that Android users now have the ability to create image stickers when creating Pins! To create an image sticker, users can click on the “photo” icon in the stickers drawer during the Pin creation. From there, they choose an image from their camera roll and the image is immediately added to the canvas as a sticker. This feature already exists on iOS and is now available on Android platforms.

Hand Drawing Tool on Android

Android creators can now use the drawing tool as part of their creation experience! This feature already exists on iOS and is now available on Android platforms.

Multi-text Creation on Web

Creators can now create multiple blocks of text on a Pin. This feature already exists on iOS and Android, and is now available on Web.

*Disclaimer: We recently announced an update to our content creation tooling on Pinterest that combines and simplifies our organic Pin formats. Due to these recent product updates, some articles posted prior to May 2023 may be out of date.

Comments
californiapointe

I appreciate the FollowingFeed and Multi-text Creation on Web have updated. So helpful.

michaelbliss

Thank you @PinterestJoan 

wecanmakethatME

The multi text feature is great. I’m looking forward to links in idea pins!! 🙌🏼

jijoso2965

Thank you

PinterestJoan

@californiapointe @wecanmakethatME glad to hear!! 🙂

PinterestJoan

You're welcome, @michaelbliss @jijoso2965!

jollybattlegame

Great features, very useful! Waiting for links in Idea Pins to be released 🙂

jenvazquezmedia

Always love these updates!! Thanks for keeping us informed!! Xoxo @PinterestJoan 

Ecofashionstreet

Thank you ❤ @PinterestJoan 

QueenConnoisseur

Thank you for providing this information about the new updates for the Pinterest app! I didn’t know about the sticker feature until now, and I’m definitely going to aim to use that feature in more of my future pins!