Search
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's just not the same without you
Join the Pinterest Business Community to find out what other users are discussing and creating.

Introducing the Creator Code

100% helpful (10/10)

Introducing the Creator Code

pinterest-creatorscode-ui-pr-02.png

At Pinterest, we lead with kindness, and we want to make sure that all our creators feel supported and are on the same page. That’s why we’re launching the Creator Code: our commitment to keeping Pinterest a safe and inspiring place to create. Read all about the announcement in our Newsroom.

Please rate the article if it helped you, or leave a comment below if it was helpful or if you need more information around a recent change or update. 🌟

What is the Creator Code? 

A commitment to kindness for everyone on Pinterest. We expect everyone to follow these Community guidelines and lead with kindness when you create new content or interact with other people on Pinterest. To learn more about what’s in the Creator Code, head over to our Business site.

What happens if I violate the Creator Code? 

If an Idea Pin violates our Community guidelines, you may lose access to creating Idea Pins on Pinterest.

Does the Creator Code apply for all created content on Pinterest? 

No, the Creator Code only applies to creating Idea Pins. 

How do I get access to Idea Pins? 

For more information on access and how to create Idea Pins, please review this Help Center article or check out our Idea Pin best practices.

PinterestSupport_0-1617814668990.gif

Comments
JanaOMedia

I am so here for all of this! ❤️ 

PinterestGabby

We love to see. it,  @JanaOMedia!!! 🤗💜

NotABondGirl

Great! Just shared on my FaceBook and LinkedIn!

Version history
Last update:
‎06-15-2022 02:28 PM
Updated by: