Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Announcing the paid partnership tool and Idea ads!

Announcing the paid partnership tool and Idea ads!

Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 8.48.49 AM.png

Hi Creators! We are excited to announce the launch of our paid partnership tool!

The paid partnership tool is a feature that lets you tag a brand you have a sponsorship or branded content relationship with. The paid partnership tool is a way to disclose any paid branded relationships directly in your Pins. If you’re working with a brand, they can also now promote your branded content once they have approved of the tag,  which can help boost your following and draw in greater impressions! This exciting new feature allows Creators to level up to an “expert status” and gain more credibility among other Pinterest users and brands.

We know many of you are already working with brands on Pinterest and are eager to work with more! This tool will let you share your existing brand relationships and has the potential to create opportunities with other brands as well! For more information on the Paid Partnership tool, be sure to check out our Help Center article and our Newsroom post

We’re also launching Idea ads, the promoted version of Pins! You as a creator can now create an Pin and promote it to not just your own audience but across Pinterest using our ads platform. This can help you to increase your potential following and engagement among an audience that hasn’t found you yet!

Are you excited to use the paid partnerships tool? Let us know in the comments! 👇

*Disclaimer: We recently announced an update to our content creation tooling on Pinterest that combines and simplifies our organic Pin formats. Due to these recent product updates, some articles posted prior to May 2023 may be out of date.

Comments
humblelovingsouls

Hi! I'm interested in doing these brand deals. I've never done anything like that. Do you just contact brands that you want to work with?

PinterestJazmin

Hi @humblelovingsouls welcome to the PBC! So excited to hear you're interested in working with brands on Pinterest. We'll be sharing more about the process and paid partnerships tools during our live workshop on July 7th. Make sure to RSVP here to learn more!

JanaOMedia

This feature is soooooo exciting! Can't wait to see all the learnings, uses, and successes. 

aloniebeauty

So happy about this feature.

isabeltalensm

This is just a powerful feature. I applaud the live event in July.

My Pinterest students are certainly very interested in understanding how to make this work and successfully do influencer marketing on Pinterest! I'm loving these updates @PinterestJoan 

everydaylifewithlaura

💯 percent! Just created my first today! 

emilyfabulous_blog

Hello @PinterestJoan,

Can you promote an idea pin that has been submitted to Creator Rewards? 

Thanks!

worldvsmaddie
Are there any other live events in the future? I would love to learn more and utilize this tool ASAP!
YeniceGulev

Me encanta, amo las colaboraciones

YogawithAmit

Hi, anyone from or living in Vietnam? Let's connect for ideas and suggestions.

FreeSpiritCreations

Hello All, 

I'm a creator, but not known. I really would love help and advice on how to navigate the world of crafters and decorating as I do both. I can do almost anything except web stuff. How do I team up with a brand? What should I post on my Pintrest page and how do I get noticed? Thank you in advance.

manisahghani

Hi. I'm new here. How to connect with brands or promote our products. Adding ads to our site.

Thanks.

itssarahpatrice

This is great!  How can we convince brands that they should be using Creators to promote their products on Pinterest?