Search
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's just not the same without you
Join the Pinterest Business Community to find out what other users are discussing and creating.

Re: The gift of gratitude ❤️

Qun_Jay
Just visiting
3 0 152

PinterestJoan_0-1667317880976.jpeg

Happy November, PBC! As we’re gearing up for the upcoming holiday season, we wanted to take a moment to express our gratitude towards this wonderful community 🧡. We appreciate every single one of you for making this community such a safe & collaborative space to connect, inspire, and learn from one another!

With the holidays approaching, this time of year can be a busy time for all of us. With this in mind, I would love for us to take a moment to share your appreciation and express gratitude (and maybe grab a festive drink!). In the comments, feel free to share: What are you the most thankful for this year? 🦃

We can’t wait to read your comments on what you’re grateful for! Thank you again for everything you do to make the PBC a wonderful and welcoming place. Cheers to the holidays!

22 Comments
cynthiiaFrancisco
Just visiting

I am grateful for my health, the Pinterest community and my family! Happy November 1st 🙂

bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@PinterestJoan 

Hi ... I knew I could  count on you to ask a wonderful and thoughtful question.

I'm grateful for my family first and foremost, my health, the work that I am doing and of course being part of the PBC & Pinterest Pioneers none of us would be here if hadn't been for the PBC Team @PinterestJoan @PinterestGabby @PinterestJazmin so greatful for you all.

Lisa

hbbsweet
Just visiting

I'm thankful for health family and the opportunities PBC is giving me!!

michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

This is another reason why I love being on Pinterest, this truly is a safe, inspiring place to be. It feels like home! I'm grateful for my faith, my loved ones and the many opportunities this past year.

eatingempowered_mercedes
Just visiting

I’m grateful for my family , my health and this community and finding communities that align with my goals. 

woggy1here
Just visiting

One of the things I am Thankful for is The Pinterest Creator Community. I've found more helpful and Knowledgable people here than I have on other platforms. Thank you all for being so helpful and supportive. 

danicabenjamin_
Just visiting

Thankful for health and the ability to learn, thankful for music 

influencemagnet
Just visiting

I am Grateful for the Blessings each day I am showered with.  I am also grateful to the Pinterest Community in general and PBC in particular, for giving incredible support to my posts.  The Pinterest has really scaled up my excitement and enthusiasm to focus more on Idea Pins which I was earlier ignoring.  Frankly, I didn't understand its significance vis-a-vis the standard pins.  

However, one limitation what I found was the inclusion of links in the idea pins which kept me away from idea pins.  Having said that to give value to the viewers I focused on idea pins ignoring the said limitation.

But yes, I am still learning from the community and would continue to provide my best value through Pinterest!

Happy Gratitude Days!!!❤️

hellohomegirl
Posts regularly

For this year, I'm incredibly thankful for my family and extended family, i.e. my friends. I've had a rough couple of years, but my crew has been so wonderfully supportive and amazing. I'm also so grateful for shelter, food, time, health, etc. Really, my gratitude list is long, and I try to list these items out nightly.

Additionally, I'm grateful for this community. It has been great to learn from you guys and in turn, I feel that being a creator and pouring into my mind has been cathartic. As a result, I'm so thankful for you guys for sharing your knowledge, creating a welcoming space, and advocating for optimal positivity.

SimonaCandido
Just visiting

Pensando ai mesi passati di quest’anno e a tutti gli eventi critici che sono accaduti, ringrazio il mio anno quasi passato per tutto ciò che di bello c’è stato, ma anche per aver trovato la forza di fare un passo in più verso quello che è stato il mio sogno. Ringrazio Novembre che è il mio mese di nascita e mi auguro che sia un buon mese per tutti.

MamaHenMedia
Just visiting

I am grateful for my family!  And for my business that allows me the flexibility to spend time with my family. 

suzannestavert
Just visiting

So happy and grateful to be a part of this community. My family is everything & how lucky am I to be doing what I love, which allows time for friends and family! 

FriedaCreates
Just visiting

Hello PBC Community

I am grateful for the opportunities unfolding in my life as a result of re-discovering the Pinterest platform in 2020, which also spurred my reconnection to create art. I am grateful for my circle of friends, the love in my life, my nurturing family, and my growing entrepreneurial community. 

mmillerrr15
Posts regularly

All these comments have me feeling all warm and fuzzy🤍

this holiday season I’m so thankful for my mom being cancer free, and for the privilege to have a job that I love!

lmandrews77
Just visiting

I am grateful for the many blessings in my life, for family, for friends, and my faith, and for the opportunity to be a part of this community. 

PinterestJoan
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm loving all of these responses!! Thank you all for sharing ❤️

tinamaurin
Just visiting

I am grateful For this creative space for sharing caring and learning it’s a wonderful safe community, it’s really needed right now.

guiltyplaid
Just visiting

I'm just thankful for life. After this long pandemic and being at home day in day out, I really longed to explore this beautiful world that we live in. I'm also thankful for everyone that I interact with, including those on social media. I've gotten so much help & support from people on various platforms even though I've never met any of them in person. Thankful and grateful 🌹

ashlynnsfashions
Just visiting

I am thankful that I was able to make enough money to come back to college this semester and that I can see growth on my Pinterest Account💕

jenvazquezmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Wow amazing @PinterestJoan   

I am grateful for my family (especially my grandbabies), my health, those that have gone before me to pave the way for me in business, and of course, for this amazing community!!

Qun_Jay
Just visiting

Am grateful for life. Around second week of August I was robbed inside a tricycle on my way to school. I had no idea the tricycle I entered was that of the armed robbers,they drove me to a very lonely place where people hardly pass. At gun point they stole my phone, my ATM. They almost raped me that day,I don't know when I started running shouting and crying out for help.  It was an awful experience I don't even wish for my enemy . I literally saw my death before my eyes that day.I had no idea how I escaped. The trauma I went through was hell but am getting better now. I  am so grateful for *LIFE* for I would have been dead 3 months ago.

Qun_Jay
Just visiting

And of course am so grateful for this amazing, wonderful pinterest community that gave people from different works of life the opportunity to Express themselves. I love you pinterest 😘😘💗💗