Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Re: Reminder to Update Your Avatar Image 🖼️

californiapointe
Posts regularly
1 0 562

Hi PBC!

As some of you may have noticed, we’ve recently updated the default avatar image for anyone who hasn’t selected their own avatar. Keep in mind you can change your avatar to any photo you’d like – a selfie, business logo, etc. Uploading your own avatar image will help make your profile a lot more personalized and unique! In case you’re stuck on how to update your avatar, check out our Get Started article on how to build your community profile.

Not sure what avatar to use? We have some customizable options for you available in our avatar settings! You can choose the first letter of your name, brand or business to represent in the community.

7 Comments
bellabranchdiy
Just visiting

Just updated my avatar😀

californiapointe
Posts regularly

Thanks for the reminder! I updated my avatar too.

sharilisken
Just visiting

Just finished updating mine, definitely makes a difference!

itssarahpatrice
Posts regularly

I just updated my avatar!

LLYJapanese812

50bef950d1b6e47f71242b2d24eae91a.jpg

LLY....

LLYJapanese812

How do I put a cover photo?😅

californiapointe
Posts regularly

Hi @LLYJapanese812 Try going to the upper right corner of your screen and click on your Profile Photo --> My Profile --> Then click the small circle which is blank and/or shows no Avatar/Image. This will take you to a new page where you'll see tabs below and click -->Avatars which should show you choices such as Initials A-Z, options to upload your own photo, etc. I hope this helps!