Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Re: Announcing our Helpers of the Month for October!

jenvazquezmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
0 0 432

pexels-andrea-piacquadio-3758105.jpg

Hi PBC!

We’re excited to share the Helpers of the Month! As always, we want to thank you all for your contributions. Your answers, tips, and feedback in the forums are what makes this space so valuable!

For the month of October, our Helpers are @Monooutfit and @Mmillerrr15! Thank you both for sharing your tips & tricks around increasing discoverability with other members in the community! Be sure to check out the threads down below.

>> Click here to view Helper of the Month #1 << 

>> Click here to view Helper of the Month #2 << 

The PBC forums are filled with valuable information and we want to help amplify answers and responses that are especially helpful. We also want to recognize members who are sharing their knowledge and expertise in the community! 

💡 Be sure to mark any responses as an accepted solution if the answer has been helpful for you or other PBC members. When accepting a solution, you are helping others in the community find their answers faster!

See a stellar response, answer, or tip? Submit your nomination HERE! 

4 Comments
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

I've added both threads to my bookmarks @Monooutfit @mmillerrr15 !

mmillerrr15
Posts regularly

Omgggg happy Friday! I feel so honored! It’s been such a joy to connect and help others. Can’t wait to continue to grow here in the PBC and see what other helpful tips others give!

jenvazquezmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Bravo @Monooutfit and @Mmillerrr15! Congratulations and great advice!

chicihinsta
Just visiting

Oh my gosh, happy Friday! I am so incredibly honored and grateful for this recognition! Connecting with and helping others has brought so much joy to my life, and I'm excited to continue learning and growing within the amazing PBC community. I can't wait to see what other helpful tips and insights others will share!...