Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Re: Announcing our Helpers of the Month for November!

ashlynnsfashions
Just visiting
3 0 1264

pexels-andrea-piacquadio-3758105 (1).jpg

Hi PBC!

We’re excited to share the Helpers of the Month! As always, we want to thank you all for your contributions. Your answers, tips, and feedback in the forums are what makes this space so valuable!

For the month of November, our Helpers are @co_creatrix and @mulberrycolors! Thank you both for sharing your tips & tricks and resources with other members in the community! Click below to check out the threads and join the conversation around following others on Pinterest.

>> Click here to view Helper of the Month #1 << 

>> Click here to view Helper of the Month #2 << 

The PBC forums are filled with valuable information and we want to help amplify answers and responses that are especially helpful. We also want to recognize members who are sharing their knowledge and expertise in the community! 

💡 Be sure to mark any responses as an accepted solution if the answer has been helpful for you or other PBC members. When accepting a solution, you are helping others in the community find their answers faster!

11 Comments
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@co_cultiv8 + @mulberrycolors 

Congrats! To you both - Glad both of you are here and please keep sharing your tips and tricks, the information you share helps so many people here on the PBC.

Lisa

JanaOMedia
Marvel

Yay for @co_cultiv8 and @mulberrycolors! You guys are pretty awesome, I have to say! :)))) 

hellohomegirl
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Congrats!!!

co_cultiv8
Posts regularly

Oh wow, what?!!! 😂💚 I'm grateful and also very surprised!! I absolutely love PBC and the community here! Congrats @mulberrycolors 🍷💜

michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Congrats @co_cultiv8 @mulberrycolors !  Both of you have been very helpful in the PBC!

mulberrycolors
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Thank you everyone🥳💃🙏what a nice surprise. I am so happy to be in such a wonderful community of creative and encouraging friends🥰congrats @co_cultiv8 🙌

beautyholo
Just visiting
ashlynnsfashions
Just visiting

Great job!

mulberrycolors
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Thank you everyone🙏🏻

chicihinsta
Just visiting

Wow, I'm in disbelief and feeling so grateful and overwhelmed with joy!! 😂💚 Being a part of the PBC community has been an incredible experience, and I couldn't have done it without the support and encouragement of everyone here. Congratulations to @mulberrycolors on this amazing achievement! ....💜

baloshiekhan

Thanks for sharing this.